The leading farmland investment company; LICENSED REAL ESTATE STOCK & STATION AGENTS VALUERS & AUCTIONEERS
Quality Service and Personal Attention Assured
Since 1903 Miller & James Real Estate Temora has been committed to providing the best services available to meet your real estate needs. Servicing local, national and international clients.
Over 100 years on, the goal is still the same – we’ve altered our methods to suit the modern world, but some things never change. Professional, friendly service with trained and experienced staff to guide you with accurate information through some of the most significant decisions of your life. From the sale and purchase of Rural, Residential & Commercial Properties, Auctions and Clearing Sales, Management of Investment Properties to Market and Rental Appraisals and formal Valuations.
The current staff at Miller & James Real Estate have over 85 years combined experience and local knowledge to deliver.
You can depend on Miller & James Real Estate – Quality service & personal attention assured. Specialising in Real Estate Sales locally & Australia-wide.
- Established in 1903
- Based in Temora, Southern NSW
- We specialize in agricultural real estate transactions across Eastern Australia
- Miller and James have established relationships with first class farm managers
- Your investment in rural Australia requires a team that knows and understands farming
- The Miller and James team live and breath agriculture. Having all been brought up on family farms,
and to this day, maintaining investments, passive and operational in agriculture, it would be hard
to find agricultural investment managers with a better knowledge of Australian farmland:
- The Miller and James head office is located in Temora NSW, which is situated in the middle of the
wheat belt. This means we live a breathe farming and are on the ground to ensure your
investment is being well looked after:
- Miller and James Rural currently manage approximately $100,000,000 million worth of farming country, the majority of which is leased to family farming tenants:
- Services provided include;
- Asset Identification
- Collection of data /due diligence
- Deal Transaction
- Identify tenant and negotiate lease
- Manage lease
- Manage CAPEX